Saturday, January 1, 2011

You know it... RESOLUTION TIME

It's day one of a brand new year and it's time for a resolution. No really, I mean if it weren't for New Year Resolutions the fitness business would just dry up and blow away. Don't worry no one has to worry about me jumping on the weight loss fitness just want to be healthy band wagon. I'm going for something bigger, something life changing, something impossible. My News Years Resolution is, are you ready, NO FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS FOR ONE YEAR. That's right no greasy over salted fries, no hamburger when I ordered chicken and no one handing me a bag of food out a window as I drive by. Wow I'm going to miss all that.

But I'm determined to make it happen. I know it won't be easy. I'm not really that good a cook. I have a very and I mean VERY limited list of dishes that I cook well or even at all. So along with no fast food to fill in the gap I also have to learn to cook more than my VERY limited list. I hope you'll visit from time to time and see how I'm doing. It's going to be a very interesting year...


For now I'm going up river to find a much needed recipe book,
Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment